GOVERNMENT OF NATIONAL CAPITAL
TERRITORY OF DELHI
DEPARTMENT OF TRADE AND TAXES
VYAPAR BHAWAN, I.P.ESTATE,
NEW DELHI-110 002
CIRCULAR NO.23 of 2016-17
Sub: Filing of online return for 3rd quarter of 2016-17 - Extension of period thereof.
In partial modification to this department's Circular No. 21 of 2016-17 on the subject cited above and in exercise of the powers conferred under Rule 49A of the Delhi Value Added Tax Rules, 2005, I, H. Rajesh Prasad, Commissioner, Value Added Tax, do hereby extend the last date of filing of online/hard copy of third quarter return for the year 2016-17, in Form DVAT-16 ,DVAT-17 and DVAT-48 along with required annexure/enclosures to 28/02/2017.
However, the tax due shall continue to be paid in the usual manner as per the provisions of section 3(4) of the Delhi Value Added Tax Act, 2004. The dealers filing the returns through digital signature need not file hard copy of the return/Form DVAT-56.
(H. Rajesh Prasad)
1. All Spl./Addl./Joint Commissioners, Department of Trade and Taxes, GNCT of Delhi, Vyapar Bhawan I.P.Estate, New Delhi-02.
2. Joint Director (IT), Department of Trade and Taxes, GNCT of Delhi, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P.Estate, New Delhi-02 for uploading the circular on the website of the department.
3. The President/General Secretary, Sales Tax Bar Association (Regd.), Vyapar Bhawan, I.P.Estate, New Delhi.
4. All Assistant Commissioners/AVATOs Department of Trade and Taxes, GNCT of Delhi, Vyapar Bhawan, I.P.Estate, New Delhi-02.
5. PS to the Commissioner, VAT Department of Trade and Taxes, GNCT of Delhi Vyapar Bhawan, I.P.Estate, New Delhi-02.
6. Guard File.
Assistant Commissioner (Policy)