Empanelment of Chartered Accountant firms for Audit of Urban Co-operative Banks of Maharashtra.(Last Date 25th November, 2010)
1. Only those Maharshtra based partnership firms which are there in the Bank Branch Auditor’s Panel 2010-11, are eligible to apply. To check your eligibility, pl visit www.meficai.org
2. Please send following documents:
• Please send duly filled up Annexure A alongwith the following documents
a. Copy of Partnership Deed in vogue as on 01.01.2010.
b. Copy of constitution certificate as on 01.01.2010
c. Copy of the Financial Statements such as Balance-sheet, Income and Expenditure Statement of preceding three financial years of the Firm along with the Income Tax Returns of the firm and that of the partners
• A declaration in the Format enclosed in Annexure B.
• Copy of Certificate(s) for completion of WIRC Study course on cooperative audit by partners and/or qualified employees.
• Copy of certificate for completion of CISA/ DISA Course by the partners / qualified employees of the partnership firm.
• Copy of special report submitted by the CA firm u/s80 of M.C.S. Act, 1960 in cases where audit could not be carried out due to non availability of the records for audit by the Bank.
As the Panel is urgently required to be submitted to The Commissioner for Co-operation and the Registrar of Cooperative Societies, Maharashtra, Pune, the above-mentioned information along with documents should reach us by 25th November, 2010. Kindly send the above said documents by Hand Delivery / Registered Post Acknowledgement Due/Speed Post/Courier only to the Institute’s WIRC office at the following address super scribing the envelope-“EMPANELMENT FOR AUDIT OF URBAN COOPERATIVE BANK OF MAHARSHTRA” to :
Mr. Koshy John
C/o. The Professional Development Committee,
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
`ICAI Bhawan’ 'Anveshak', 5th Floor,
27, Cuffe Parade,
Colaba, Mumbai - 400 005
In case of any query, you may mail us at email@example.com with the subject “Empanelment for Audit of Urban Co-Operative Banks”.
Please click here for “Marking system of UCB auditors” as decided by the authority for preparation of the panel.