CA - Internal Auditor Responsibilities
Performing the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
Determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans
Obtaining, analyzing and evaluating accounting documentation, reports, data, flowcharts etc
Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
If you’re as passionate about your future as we are, join our team. Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co. is currently hiring an experienced Chartered Accountant for its Internal Audit Division.
Dewan P.N. Chopra & Co. is a reputed Chartered Accountants firm in India, known for being amongst the best places to work and build a career. We are actively engaged in a full service, multi-disciplinary practice under four core services verticals – Taxation, Regulatory, Transaction Advisory and Audit & Assurance and render these diverse professional services to an extensive base of eminent national & international clients who are established names in their fields.
The Firm’s rich heritage is apparent in the values for which we stand – integrity, reliability & proficiency. Our Work culture encourages an individual’s professional development and embraces an inclusive environment rewarding performance.
The Firm is an independent/foundation member of the Leading Edge Alliance ( www.leadingedgealliance.com)– LEA Global - the second largest international association in the world for independent accounting, financial & business advisory service Firms.
Ideal Candidate Profile;
Experience in Direct Taxation / Corporate Taxation Advisory & Litigation Services at reputed consulting / CA firms / Industry
Practical experience of representation at Tax department is essential Updated, In depth knowledge of Direct Tax Laws
Sound commercial knowledge
Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills
The professional will be part of senior management team and shall focus on planning & supervising the execution of Internal Audit / Risk Consulting Assignments for mid to large corporate clients.
Industries to which our clients belong include Auto Ancillary, Hospitality, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Power (Renewable Energy), Real Estate, Leisure & Entertainment, Chemicals etc.
1. Identify and evaluate client's risk areas covering all significant processes and provide comprehensive input to the development of a risk-based annual internal audit plan
2. Develop relevant audit programs & procedures including Risk & Control Matrix (RCM)
3. Manage performance of audit procedures & ensure overall quality of engagement deliverables and processes. This includes identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting client processes and procedures. Ensure completion of assignments within budgeted timeline.
4. Create/Suggest modifications for the improvement of existing Standard Operating Procedures / Internal Control Procedures
5. Draft reports & participate in presentations to Senior Management / Board of Directors of client groups
6. Demonstrate industry expertise (deep understanding of the industry, emerging trends, issues/challenges, key players & leading practices).
7. Display teamwork, integrity and leadership. Work with team members to set goals and responsibilities for specific assignments. Foster teamwork and innovation.
8. Play an active role in hiring & mentoring your team members and developing their skill sets via periodic trainings
9. Utilize technology & tools to continually learn and innovate, share knowledge with team members and enhance service delivery.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
Preference shall be given to candidates who possess:
• In depth experience in executing Internal Audit / Risk Advisory assignments at reputed consulting / CA firms / Industry
• Updated, In depth knowledge of Internal Audit processes & procedures in diverse industries
• Sound commercial knowledge
• Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills and experience to lead Client presentations
• Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills