Shah Kapadia and Associates
Opening for Article Assistant Post
IPC / IPCC
- Candidate cleared Group 1 or Group 2 or both the Groups can only apply
- Candidate should be well conversant with MS Office (MS word and MS excel).
- Candidate should be willing to travel all across India.
- Candidate should have good report writing skills.
Rs.50,000/- to Rs.150,000/-p.a.
Job Profile (Article Assistant – Audit Division)
Candidates Pursuing CA can only apply for this Position
- Conducting internal and concurrent audit of stock brokers, commodity brokers, depository participants, NBFC companies, PMS companies, etc.
- Stock broker's branch / sub broker audits - pan India
- Insurance companies - branch audits - pan India
- Statutory audit of stock brokers / commodity brokers
14 November 2019
You're missing all the top skills among applications.. Add your skills
Finwizz ( Accounting )
R D SHETTY & CO. ( Article Trainee )
PODDAR CA ( Accounting )
S Y Lodha & associates ( Article Trainee )
JASUJA KAPOOR & ASSOCIATES ( Article Trainee )