1) A strong conceptual base in Audit, Finance, and Tax.
2) A good team player with effective interpersonal skills and writing skills.
3) Willing to learn Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process.
1) Running the Company as CFO/CEO/MD.
2) Taking All types of business decisions including sales, purchase, financing, expenses, production, employees, security.
3) Full Control over Books/Financials and instructing the CFO/Chief Accountant to bring better controllership.
4) Ensure compliance with all laws of land including Income Tax, GST, Company Law, FEMA, other allied laws relating to the functioning of the company.
5) Take full control of Site/Factory/Plant/Raw Material/Fixed Assets.
6) Sign Audited Financials in place of Directors and assume full responsibility of Financial statements.
7) Chair board meetings and AGMs.
8) Conducting meetings of Lenders/Banks as Chairman, Drafting Agenda/Notice of Meeting, and Minutes/ Voting.
9) The candidate shall be a key part of the team assisting/enabling the Insolvency Professional to deliver all the above duties.
10) Exposure/Experience – We have very large clients, most of them are Listed Companies.
As per industry standard