A Candidate should be Graduate from regular college and score minimum 55%, must clear IPSC group 1 and 2. A Candidate should have good communication skills, have basic knowledge of computer, Candidate should be eager to learn work, free to join immediately.
(CA Final/CA Inter - Income Tax & GST) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA Final
www.caxpert.com is an accounting and tax filing platform.
We are looking to expand our taxation and accounting team by recruiting CAs/CA Final/CA Inter who can undertake income tax and GST filing work for our clients.
Do note that we are a StartUp and as such are looking for candidates who will survive and thrive in an ambiguous and dynamic environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
Our target CAs daily responsibilities will include:
- Preparing content for support articles for our site visitors. This would require good command over English but more importantly, in-depth knowledge of Direct Taxation and Accounting related issues.
- Filing Income Tax returns for clients.
- Maintaining Accounts for our clients using Quickbooks and Tally.
- GST Registration and GST Return Filing for our book-keeping clients.
- Reconciliation of GST Input with GST Portal and reconciliation of books of GST Return & advising on
- GST applicability on various transactions
- TDS: TDS computation, cross verification of TDS data and return filing for Clients.
- Attending to client calls and giving taxation, tax planning and tax saving advice. - Attending to client calls for Accounting related queries.
- Staying up-to-date with changing taxation and compliance requirements.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- A qualified CA (4-5 years of Direct Taxation experience) or a CA inter (5-6 years of Direct Taxation experience)
- Good knowledge of the evolving GST landscape
- A desire to learn on the job and stay abreast of the latest policy announcements on taxation and accounting rules.
- Ability to communicate fluently and effectively with clients on all matters.
- A good team player who knows the importance of team play in a StartUp environment.
- Being customer centric and the ability to work on all customer requests.
(Quickbooks and Tally Accountant) Skills & Experience : Reqd. B.Com
We are looking for an experienced and seasoned accounting professional who is skilled in maintaining books as well as tax filing. Such an individual would be responsible for maintaining company accounts of clients in Tally ERP 9 and Quickbooks.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles whilst also being meticulous with the maintenance of accounts.
- Day to Day accounting for Company and its clients
- Maintainance of records related to inventory, invoicing etc.
- GST and TDS Compliance
- E-Way Bill Generation
- Accounting reconciliation, payables, receivables, and payroll
- Generating and maintaining the record of invoices
- Follow-ups with vendors and customers on all accounting related matters
- Eventual Financial Statement Preparation at the end of the year
- Assist in the management of working capital
- Conducting Internal Audits to identify Revenue Leakages and Systems Improvement
- Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Tally ERP 9 (must have)
- Quickbooks (must have)
- Complete understanding of Indian Accounting Standards
- MS Office
- Ability to be organized and meticulous at all times
KNPS & Associates is looking to recruit energetic, dynamic and talented CA Articleship candidate. The candidate should have cleared IPCC exams and completed their graduation or in 3rd year of graduation.