(Dropout CA) Skills & Experience : Reqd. B.Com
Noida, Posted on 06 April 2019
1.Prepared annual company accounts both standalone and consolidated as per Accounting Standards
2.Preparation and analysis of accounting ratio, reports and statements
3.Generated budgets/forecasts for the management
4.Expert level knowledge of excel
5.Working knowledge of laws like, Income Tax, GST, Customs, Companies
6.Act and other commercial laws
Sun Telematics Pvt Ltd
(MIS ) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA Final
Bangalore, Posted on 21 March 2019
1. Statutory Compliance (GST, Income tax, PF, ESIC, TDS, PT and Others)
2. MIS Reporting on monthly Basis
3. ROC Filings
4. Preparation Of Projected Financials
Mahesh Chada and Co, Chartered Accountants
(Audit and Accounts Senior) Skills & Experience : Reqd. IPC / IPCC
Hyderabad , Posted on 05 March 2019
Must be able to handle Client Accounts, Annual Returns, GST Returns, Income Tax Returns independently. Should be very good with Quickbooks.
Leading School Chain of India
(General Manager (Finance)) Skills & Experience : Reqd. CA
Mumbai, Posted on 23 February 2019
Leading chain of schools is looking for a General Manager (Finance) to take end-to-end responsibility w.r.t. debt raise â€“ new proposals, sanctioned proposals & existing credit lines. Over the past several decades, the group has raised 100s of crores of bank debt with no delinquencies.
Top 3 responsibilities
1) New: Pitch & propose to banks, prepare projections, CMA, etc., negotiate terms/rates, obtain favourable credit ratings, complete facility agreements & PG/EM/RM/LC formalities, and generally liaise with banks, CRAs, lawyers & internal stakeholders to ensure timely disbursal.
2) Sanctioned: Independently manage site visits, audits, documentations & queries to ensure speedy disbursal of tranches.
3) Existing: Deliver ongoing compliance/documentation, plan forex hedging, vet bank interest/charges, and scout & seize opportunities like top-ups, limit enhancements, renegotiation of terms, transfers to lower-cost sources, release of liens, etc.
Top 3 must haves
1) CA with 10+ years of debt raising experience including at least 10 disbursed proposals of Rs. 50+ crores each in the last 3 years.
2) Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel to prepare CMA data, loan proposals, forecasts, analyses, etc.
3) High work ethic and ability to calmly & clinically deal with multiple concurrent proposals/lines on tight deadlines.
Top 3 nice to haves
1) Strong experience in fundraise for real-estate construction.
2) Roster of personal relationships with banks & credit rating agencies
3) Pleasing personality with ability to communicate sharply, negotiate deftly & transact discreetly.
This job is NOT FOR YOU if most of your work experience has been in the areas of:
1) Accounts, audit, tax, etc.
2) Fundraising for industrial projects involving factories, P&M, etc.
3) Fundraising using non-debt instruments like private equity, etc.
Apply at https://leadingschools.typeform.com/to/KnCL6D