(Looking to recruit DEPUTY DIRECTOR FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION for INTERNATIONAL INITIATIVE FOR IMPACT EVALUATION (3ie))
Skills & Experience
: Reqd. CS
1) CA, CS, ICWA - Similar auditing qualifications/Degree in MBA Finance
2) A minimum of 15 years of senior management experience in over seeing business support function (Finance, HR & Administration & IT) in a reputed organization in either Corporate or Not for Profit sector
3) A self starter and an exceptional leader with proven strategic planning, implementation & high level of financial management skills
4) Should be strong and firm in demanding performance and accountability
5) S/he should be technologically sound in order to ensure that organization’s Information Technology service are technically up to date, efficient and effective at all times.
6) Excellent communication skills in English (oral and written) and capability to lead and relate to multicultural teams. Ability to communicate in writing to audiences from administrative staff to Board members.
7) Thorough knowledge of accounting best-practices and legal guidelines
8) Hands-on experience with audits and tax returns
Others, Posted on 01 March 2011