IPV People Payroll Solutions Private Limited
We are looking for a Payroll Executive to be part of our Operations function. You’ll work to ensure payroll of our clients are calculated correctly and on time. You will also be responsible to resolve employees queries related to their salaries, leaves, reimbursement, taxes, deductions etc.
Our ideal candidate is analytical and methodical, with experience in payroll administration/ Accounting and good knowledge of payroll regulations. We also value integrity, team spirit and strong organizational skills.
Your goal will be to ensure our payroll procedures are accurate, efficient and compliant.
• Create, update and manage Employee masters with their updated details
• Calculate salaries with ref to loss of pay, statutory deductions and other adjustments
• Validate month on month moves in salaries
• Process reimbursement with ref to reimbursement policy
• Validate TDS calculations
• Resolve employees queries related to their payroll
• MIS reporting
• 1 – 3 years of experience in similar role or accounting
• Current knowledge of payroll procedures and related laws
• Familiarity with payroll software and MS Office (especially Excel)
• A keen eye for detail
• An analytical mind and good math skills
• Outstanding communication skills (written and oral)
• Bachelor degree in accounting or human resource
IPV people is comprehensive payroll solution provider clients coving range of industries. We offer complete payroll outsourcing solutions along with cutting edge technology to our customers.
More can be found at www.ipvpeople.in
Rs.150,000/- to Rs.300,000/-p.a.
You're missing all the top skills among applications.. Add your skills
SUMIT CHOPRA & ASSOCIATES ( Income Tax )
Sankaran & Krishnan ( Audit )
P JHA & COMPANY ( Accounting )
Transactions Solution Advisory ( Accounting )
Shishir Goel and Associates ( Accounting )
Seeking a Job? Looking to Hire?