Candidate should have worked/handled for manufacturing client for more than 2 years.
Candidate should experience of managing team in accounts and finance department Indirect Taxation â€“ Good understanding of the GST and experience in implementing/transition to GST Accounting â€“ Sound knowledge and understanding of accounting procedures, AP, AR Audit â€“ Fundamentals of Internal audit/statutory audit
Internal Controls â€“ Fundamental knowledge and framework implementation
Hands on experience of leading the Finance operations of a Real Estate Developer.
Responsible for Raising fund for projects through banking /non -banking sources.
Responsible for Fund Management & Statutory Compliances
1. Day to Day Accounting includes Sales, Journal, Purchase, Payment and Receipt Voucher in Tally ERP 9.
2. Bank Reconciliations.
3. Reconciliations of Debtors and Creditors.
4. Preparation of Payment of Suppliers.
5. Knowledge of TDS, GST, EPF and ESI deductions.
6. Knowledge of TDS and GST Returns.
7. Inter unit reconciliation between group companies.
8. Coordination with Banks for BG and Limits.
9. Preparation of Salary Sheet.
10. Preparation of Export documents.
11. Finalization of Balance Sheet of Company, Firms (Includes LLP) and Proprietor concerns.
12. Preparation of ITR Filling includes ITR of Company, Firms (Includes LLP) and Proprietor concerns.
13. Knowledge of Company and LLP annually ROC.
14. Preparation and presentation of documents for Income Tax Cases and Sale Tax Cases Authorities.