Head the Finance and Accounts department for the Project
having good in depth knowledge and experience in project financial management , indirect & direct taxation, statutory financial accounts preparation and compliances & audit in realty industry including in SEZ with ability to lead a team and be very hands on.
• Project Budgets & control
• Monitoring costs and review in line with budgets
• Project contracts review for commercial aspects and indirect & direct tax benefits and efficient tax incidence
• Supervision & compliance of income tax ( TDS salary& contracts etc ), service tax, local & Central VAT & Works contracts, entry tax and other commercial laws in connection with real estate Industry and SEZ benefits
• Banking activities covering cash flows, funds allocation & disbursement management, BG/ LCs preparation & arrangement, Project lenders compliances & reports submissions,
• Interfacing with banks, lenders consultants, income tax, Central Excise, sales tax department etc.
• Insurance cover requirement and interfacing for insurance
• Finalisation of Accounts and liaison with statutory & internal auditors
• Analysis of data for submission to Management decision
• Implementation of finance & accounting systems for improving effectiveness & efficiency and to have effective internal controls.
Statutory Audit, Internal Audit, Lenders Audit co-ordination & Management reports preparation
Qualification: CA, ICWA
Experience: 12 - 18 years
Industry: Real Estate
Interested, pl mail me your details to email@example.com
Above Rs. 1,200,000/-