Your help / opinion please

Hi guys, I need your opinion on the following matter;

I want to join JK Shah Classes for CA Final starting in Jan'11 (for 1 year), 4 times a week-only practical subjects and no Indirect Taxes. Is this a good option? Sukh Sagor is offering all subjects in 6 months......Also, is self study of Indirect Taxes manageable? JK's charge double of Sukh Sagor.

Replies (4)

I dont know about the coaching institutes,but as for self study of IDT goes,I think it is the most manageable subject of group2 and the easiest one. I prepared by myself  and to my surprise  I was most confident in IDT,. Coupled with some good practical knowledge u can master the subject.You can prepare urself,if not better than,atleast equal to what the teacher will prepare u for exams

k, thanx, where r u from and which classes did u join?

I m frm delhi I took DT from VG sir,costing from sanjay aggarwal,SFM-JB Gupta sir,rest i did by myself

in my opinion if u have time one should atleast go for tax classes in CA final

for DT VG sir is best in india

for IDT deepak gupta

u tend to learn a lot of new things and get clearity of areas that u may not be able to touch in articleship

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details