YOUR DREAM CAME TRUE????

HELLO EVERY ONE

YOUR DREAM CAME TRUE ???


I DONT  WANT TO KNOW WEATHER YOUR DREAM CAME TRUE OR NOT, JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOUR DREAM  COMING TRUE FOR YOU OR STILL SOME WHERE YOUR LACKING.....


1) ONE WILL DREAM WANT TO COMPLETE CA?

2) ONE WILL DREAM WANT TO BE TOPPER IN CA?

3) ONE WILL DREAM WANT TO BE IN TOP COMPANIES?

4) ONE WILL DREAM WANT TO BE IN TOP POSITIONS?

5) ONE WILL DREAM WANT TO MAKE HIS NAME ON THE SKY?

6) ONE WILL DREAM WANT TO BE PRESIDENT OF ICAI?

7) ONE WILL DREAM WANT TO BE AUTHOR OF CA  BOOKS?


THIS IS SIMPLE QUESTIONS TO ALL OF YOU SOME FULLFILLING THERE DREAMS, SOME STILL LACKING TO COMPLETE SOME WHERE..


SOME COMPLETE CA SOON SOME TAKE SO MANY ATTEMPTS..

JUST WHAT EVER YOUR DOUBTS OR YOUR FEELINGS JUST TALK HERE, BIG PEOPLE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU FOR FULLING YOUR DREAMS...


ALL THE BEST

Replies (6)

 At present I have two dreams...................i) Topper in CA

                                                                       ii) Want to be in Top companies.

My final due will be May 2011..................Its quite possible( not sure) If I fulfill 1st dream, achieving my 2nd dream will be easy.

So plz experts focus on my 1st dream and advice me.

If you need any details plz do ask.

I WANT TO BE PRESIDENT OF ICAI.
 

I WANT TO BE IN TOP POSITIONS.

I WANT TO FULFILL MY BROTHERS DREAM ..

Dear Balasubramanya,

Let me share my thoughts.I always take life as it comes and never had any aim in life.

I do what i like,i enjoy my work and most importantly i am enjoying life. 

Thanks

Sanjay

 

 

Hi Bala, a dream is one which never lets u sleep. i appreciate Dhirubhai's words " for those who dare to dream, there is a whole world to win". and if it is really ur dream by will and not by force then u don't need any help to achieve the same. It is my personal view AS ALSO MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. I achieved what i wanted to achieve and still doing the same. Thanks and regards, CA Shakuntala Chhangani

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details