Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vikas Negi (Accountant)     01 August 2021

Wrongly GST paid

We don't have liability of gst tax. but we wrongly paid. how can I will claim or refund paid amount.

 6 Replies


RENU SHARMA   01 August 2021

You can utilize in next month return

Sourav (Student)     01 August 2021

Utilise in next return
CA Altamush Zafar

CA Altamush Zafar (GST Consultant)     01 August 2021

You can claim refund by filing RFD-01 for excess tax paid.

Sateesh Kumar

Sateesh Kumar   02 August 2021

Utilisation of next month or RFD 01 refund your choice
Vikas Negi

Vikas Negi (Accountant)     02 August 2021

But we are paying from 2017 then how can I claim ?
i am Kashif

i am Kashif   02 August 2021

Apply for refund gstrfd01

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags