wrong gst no

Dear sir,
We have raised a bill with a wrong gstin no
When we file gstr 1 offline tools, it generates error file, in this situation what we
Should do? we have not party's contact information. Can I take this in b2c?
Replies (3)
if this is not your regular party then show him b2c ... but try for gst number ..
try it's address on Google
because I myself gone through the same problem, but I found its phone no. & address on google

Yes... You can follow this....

 

Originally posted by : Pankaj Rawat

try it's address on Googlebecause I myself gone through the same problem, but I found its phone no. & address on google

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details