Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vivek Shukla (officer)     08 July 2016

Wrong filing of return

I have made mistake during revision of return, i put wrong challan number and return has been accepted. Now it is showing some error code that "challan number in H1 section does not exist and/or is not matching with registration number available in the database".

How i can correct this in my returen because  i have already revised return once.

Vivek Shukla 

 3 Replies

Shubham Gupta

Shubham Gupta (Business Consultants)     08 July 2016

you can revise service tax return again

Vivek Shukla

Vivek Shukla (officer)     08 July 2016

no sir, while revise the return it is showing you have already revised return.
Ajeet Singh

Ajeet Singh (Service )     08 July 2016

Download your Filed ST 3 and the acknowledment.

and Write an Intimation Letter to Suprintendant and keep the receipt copy in your record. 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags