Easy Office

Written the exam after 10 years

Page no : 4

Surya Andhavarapu (CA Final) (84 Points)
Replied 24 November 2013

All The Very Best :)

Abhishek (Executive) (26 Points)
Replied 24 November 2013

Truly amazing madame ... hats off to u and your effort.inspiring

CA. MANOJKUMAR SONI (CA) (145 Points)
Replied 24 November 2013

Madam salute to your strenghts, I am sure SUCCESS will come to you, Best of Luck for this attempt and comping GR-I attempt.

Sunima (Article) (21 Points)
Replied 24 November 2013

hey dear that was so awsme fr u to try for it and more importantly thanks for helping.me solve.my.dilemma that whether i.wud.b.able to.attempt ca.final.in case i leave it now due to.marriage life responsibilites which s on.me nw.. thanks fr being my inspiration

Sathish Reddy R (Student) (27 Points)
Replied 25 November 2013

Oh... Really you are great., and all the best for ur results.

Akshay Kapoor (Student CA Final ) (34 Points)
Replied 26 November 2013

That's amazing how you still have enough determination even after 10 years and managing your house too. Respect

Fowziyah thahaseen (na) (23 Points)
Replied 27 November 2013

Good . All the best. I too finished ca infer in 2009, due to family situation I couldn't continue my articleship. So now I decided to do cs.

ANIL K C (ASST MANAGER - FINANCE) (71 Points)
Replied 02 December 2013

hatts of to you.. this is really a morale booster to all of us... am also in a similar situation left the course in 2007 after clearing PE 2 examination and now i have started my articleship wef 31/10/2013.

Renu (N.A.) (30 Points)
Replied 04 December 2013

Dear Hemaji

After reading about you,i also got motivated and now i also want to prepare for the exams.But i am confused how to start with as it is long back i last gave the attempt of c.a.final.Want to prepare for 2nd group,please suggest me how to start.

Waiting for the reply

1 Like

Bal Krishan (CA - Final Students) (25 Points)
Replied 19 December 2013

All the best great efforts

CA.ViVeK M ACA (ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT) (28544 Points)
Replied 19 December 2013

Simply superb!! Once left the course, may be it is very difficult to get the Rythem. You have the will to study, so you find out the way to implement it... Good

renu (Student CA Final ) (27 Points)
Replied 22 August 2015

Dear Hemaji Seeing your post i am also motivated to give my CA final which i left 8 years back. Can you suggest me how i should start with 2nd group or rather how you managed with your studies with your kids Waiting for your reply.......

swati (student) (27 Points)
Replied 25 March 2022

Hey just wanted to know your results?? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: