Easy Office

Write to institute Regarding Transfer

Page no : 2

Mitsu M (Chartered Accountant) (78 Points)
Replied 20 June 2009

please tell ur frnds also to frwd the mail to vicepresident @ icai.org and president @ icai.org

Mohan Verma (Assistant Manager - Finance & Accounts)   (4328 Points)
Replied 20 June 2009

very very nice friend

Akshay Garg (consultancy) (59 Points)
Replied 23 June 2009

This is the really a absurd decesion of institute. After this amendment(restriction on transfers), many CA's are becoming very rigid. & also very insulting.Please change this decision.

pratik (CA) (1186 Points)
Replied 17 July 2009

well done

(Guest)
i dont like what institute is doing please help me get transfer.

Kuldeep (Trainee ) (100 Points)
Replied 21 July 2009

i hv send this letter to President & vice president of ICAI anyone seriously supporting dis, please mail it to them. Yes we should let dem to her us & consider our interest too.

Replied 21 July 2009

Originally posted by :Mitsu M
"   Lets write to the institute regarding problems faced by us due to no transfer rule at vicepresident @ icai.org and president @ icai.org "

i hv send this letter to President & vice president of ICAI anyone seriously supporting dis, please mail it to them. We should compell dem to her us & consider our interest too.

Replied 21 July 2009

Originally posted by :Mitsu M
"   Lets write to the institute regarding problems faced by us due to no transfer rule at vicepresident @ icai.org and president @ icai.org "

i hv send this letter to President & vice president of ICAI anyone seriously supporting dis, please mail it to them. We should compell dem to her us & consider our interest too.

Replied 21 July 2009

Prosanta Chaki (CA Final So many books 📚 has little time.!)   (264 Points)
Replied 21 July 2009

this is the very nice letter. thanks

CA CS Amit Borade (Chief Accountant) (2828 Points)
Replied 21 July 2009

Please send it to ICAi......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: