works contract

I am a Govt works contractor. Mywork payment was made in January, 2018(some payment). Mywork started in July 2017. I have filed Nil return in September as payment was not made.. I have still not filed December return.. Will I have to file Nil return in December also as my payment made in January. I have many invoices from July which I have not entered as payment was not made. What to do?
Replies (2)

Though payment was made in January 2018........ but its bill must have been raised before.....

So, take that date & file return; otherwise calculate work in progress and file.

I want to know if I should file Nil return with penalty for December then in March I should file all.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details