WORK ON CONTRACT/ASSIGNMENT BASIS

Respected all,
I recently qualified as a Chartered Accountant and started practice. I would like to accept work on contract/assignment basis.

I lead concurrent audit, branch statutory audits of banks.

I had experience of tax audits, gst audits, gst return filings, tds returns filing.

I am delighted to connect with people and also want to gain more knowledge and skills.

Regards
Replies (4)
Quick Summary
A newly qualified Chartered Accountant is seeking opportunities to undertake work on a contract or assignment basis. They have experience in concurrent and statutory bank audits, tax audits, GST audits, GST return filings, and TDS return filings. They are eager to connect with professionals, expand their knowledge, and are open to discussing fees for their services.

Kindly do let us know the fees
Hello sir
greetings of the day

can we connect through mail

hpahwa17 @ gmail.com
πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Hello sir

waiting for your mail and contact number πŸ˜ƒ

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details