Easy Office
LCI Learning

will i get job on artcleship

Page no : 2

Pradeep (abb) (67 Points)
Replied 05 July 2010

as per my knowlege you will surely get job in any company and get minimum 15000 p.m and no limit as in finance line. Because i am PCC student and complet my 2.5 year traning and many companies offered me a good job offer upto 22000 but ican't break my training its compulsary

harry (Awaiting ca final results)   (461 Points)
Replied 05 July 2010

I Myself cleared PE-2 in 1st attempt and have good % in b.com but  still struggling to get any job after giving my final exams. Articleship training is a time wasting tactics  undertaken by the institute. Articleship training is simply discounted by most of the companies

It may be true that some may get more offers but the highest offer I got was Rs. 5000 p.m. which i declined because even a coolie earns more than Rs.5000 p.m.

Sambhav Agarwal (CA Finalist) (263 Points)
Replied 10 July 2010

Bhargav Dave

Posted On 05 July 2010 at 14:13Quote

It is not to decourage any one. I want to share my experience. I have passed 1st group of CA final and 3 years of articleship. I have given so many interviews in many private companies. The highest pay i have been offered was 8000/- pm. I have also given many interviews in CA Firms and the highest pay i was offered was 10,000/-pm.

This is not correct yaar
Even i am CA inter student n i have cleared only 1st group of pcc yet n m being paid 10k p.m n m waiting for the 2nd group pcc result

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: