Will I get a job?

Hi all I am 31 yrs old।

I lost interest in studies.

Now I have converted into new syllabus

I don't have practical exposure

If I complete CA at the age of 32

Will I get a job and where

plz reply whoever is reading this

I m really tensed.
Replies (5)
Quick Summary
This discussion explores the anxieties of a 31-year-old individual considering completing their CA qualification at 32, despite a lack of practical experience and prior disinterest in studies. They are seeking reassurance about job prospects and potential career paths. The responses offer encouragement, highlighting that age is not a barrier to success and sharing an inspiring anecdote about an older individual who successfully returned to studies.

If you have trust and faith in yourself then you can get anything in life
I give you a example in my studies time we a uncle of age 45 studing with us due to financial condition and others problem he left the study earlier and struggle a lots from living he got a government job at that time but he wants to complete his studies so after 20 to 25 years he comes back and study with us with new syllabus when find difficulties he asked all of us
whole classroom loves him and he easily mingle with us
class bunk to everything he does with us even while giving exam he too like us but he never loose his hopes
he always encouraged us to fullfill the dreams
and be confident and trust in yourself
first believe you're self and walk your path
it's you who have to do nobody else
Agree with Ms. Ayusmita
Thanks
Hello ayusmita I'm vijayalakshmi I am in search of job I had completed my graduation in stream of b.com computer application
I am not happy... nothing makes me happy

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details