Wife vs Husband Jokes

Thappar Maarnay par naraaz wife se husband bola:
"Aadmi usi ko maarta hai jis se wo pyar karta hai."
Wife ne Husband ko 2 thappar maaray aur boli...
"Aap kya samajhtay hain main aapse pyar nahi kerti?"


After 25 yrs wife said to husband: Do u remember when u proposed me,
I was so overwhelmed I didnt talk for 1 hour.
Husband: Yes dear, that was happiest hour of my life!


Beggar: 'Oh sundari !Andha hoon. Paanch rupya de de..
Husband wife se bola: De de, tujhe sundari bola hai to har haal mein andha hai...


Husband to wife: You will never succeed in making that dog obey u!
Wife: Nonsense! It's only a matter of patience, I had a lot of trouble even with u at first.


Husband : (came from office ) Darling I'm tired should need a cup of coffee
Wife: O sure sweetheart! Kitchen is beside you, but plz make its strong and sugar should be less.


Husband asks: Do you know the meaning of WIFE? It means
"Without Information, Fighting Everytime!"
WIFE replied: No darling, it means "With Idiot For Ever!"


Interviewer to Millionaire: To whom do you owe your success as a millionaire?
Millionaire: "I owe everything to my wife."
Interviewer: "Wow, she must be lucky woman for you.
Interviewer: "What were you before you married her?"
Millionaire: "A Billionaire! "

Replies (2)

haha...................very nice !!

Husband: Today is Sunday and I want to enjoy it. So I have bought 3 movie tickets.

Wife: Why three?

Husband: For you and your parents.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details