Why icai publishes the contact no.s of toppers?

 

 

 

 

I'm not sure why the Institute publishes the phone no.s of the toppers!!! What could be the reason? I couldn't figure this out! What are your views on this?

Replies (21)
So that the interested corporates or firms may offer them a job (in case of ca final) or articleship (in case of ipcc).

Agree With Ashish

Regards,

RAJESH CHOUDHARY

It May also help in getting guidance from them............which will surely help the students ...........

Shrikant, r u able to concentrate on your studies now.? I read your earlier posts..
Originally posted by : Ankita J
Shrikant, r u able to concentrate on your studies now.? I read your earlier posts..

 

Thanks for asking Ms. Ankita. And not really. But, there's some improvement. Nevertheless, I need to intensify it alot yes

 

How about you?

I too read your earlier post.

You can do it and you will!

Originally posted by : Komal shuklaa

I too read your earlier post.

You can do it and you will!

 

Could you please give me some study tips?

Firstly Make logical time table.......

Use proper study materials......

Dont study at home unless you have study room separately because unnecessary disturbances will be there at home.

Go to Library or calm place....where you can concentrate on ur studies continously....

As far as practical subject, practice must......only auditing the practical subject wont serve any purpose.

Use practice manual, caselaws, amendments..properly.

24 * 7 only think about ur studies.....No other thoughts..should disturb u........spent some time alone.......daily.....

 

@ Komal: Awesome!yes Thank you very much!!! 

 

But there's one problem, which I still couldn't sort out.

 

I usually take short breaks for like 10 minutes after every 45 minutes. But I don't understand what to do during these short breaks Could you please give me some ideas? Coz I end up wasting hours when I sit before the TV or start browsing in these breaks. I'm talking in the context of my studies. Please help me out...

 

its good to take breaks...but next time onwards make sure that you dont turn on ur TV or net....

instead go for a walk.......or

 

listen to songs (mobile)....play games in mobile.....or

 

chat with ur family members...or

 

simply take rest............

 

Originally posted by : Komal shuklaa

its good to take breaks...but next time onwards make sure that you dont turn on ur TV or net....

instead go for a walk.......or

 

listen to songs (mobile)....play games in mobile.....or

 

chat with ur family members...or

 

simply take rest............

 

Thank you :)

SO THAT EVERY ONE CAN WISH THEM

MAY BE..........

100 TIPS TO GET A RANk

please go with this link

/share_files/100-tips-to-get-a-rank-48610.asp#.URJ9P6WQ1Vo

coz any other need a guidance from toppers.........therefore contact no. is easy way to call him.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details