Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Why chartered accountant cant be a successful enterpreneur

All Chartered account are not getting failed to start his own business.

After completing CA Many of the start searching jobs in good company with handsome package but every chartered not getting good package in industry.

Some of the Qualified Chartered Account start his own business and earn more.

You can also attend Webinar of Newly Qualified Chartered Accountant CA Saksham Agarwal with Aditya Jain Sir ( Famous CA Final SFM Faculty ) on coming Sunday 31st January 2021 at 6PM.

You will get the complete knowledge how a newly Qualified CA Start his own business.

6 Replies

Prakash

Prakash (Chartered Accountant)     13 September 2011

I won't agree with your statement buddy

We can, it depends on that particular Individual

If that guy is ready to take risk and do something new, he can do miracles ,having CA Qualification

You can't become Entreprenuer just like that, its a personal trait and will to do something more than others

Analize personality wise not qualification wise, CA has nothing to do with entrepreneural skills

Prakash

May be Why CA Can't means, 

All Guys wish to become successful entreprenuer might have choosing other courses than CA

May be they are in notion that CA Course takes much time to complete, so waste of time going that way etc.

Anubhav

Anubhav (Student)     13 September 2011

What!!!!!

I beg to differ with you. Entrepreneurship comprises two aspects namely

1)Finance.

2)Engineering.

As you know engineers are available in plenty but CA's and good MBA's are not. A CA like an MBA is in the best of position to analyze financial requirements and remuneration from a particular business. In fact contrary to what you said, if you will make a survey, most of the directors of company in today's environment are either CA or MBA. The industrialist are asking their children to opt for CA which makes them highly competent in daily business affairs.

When I was a child I dreamt of being an Entrepreneur or 'A businessman' like Tata or Ambani. The Future Group head is a CA and you will find many such examples. Even if one fails to clear final exam he would still be much knowledgeable about daily company affairs.

Entrepreneurship requires taking calculated risk and huge financial resources pool. Also 5-10 years of real hard work. A CA might play safe and go for a job.

On that point I would also like to say that a CA going into practise is nothing but CA becoming an entrepreneur.

For being an entrepreneur you have to go that extra mile. You have to constantly struggle with initial losses, desperation, family troubles, economic troubles etc., You have to fight constantly to become an eventual winner. And CA's I believe are MADE FOR IT.

1 Like
Pallav Singhania

Pallav Singhania (❤ Work Hard Party Harder ❤)     13 September 2011

pRAKASH IS CORRECT.....

its the way of taking things.....many of CAs in KOLKATA are doing well as enterpreneur....

think thora HATKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Ajit Jain

Ajit Jain (Professional)     13 September 2011

I am agree with Anubhav.

But I am disagree with prakash that CA has nothing to do with enterprenurship skills.  We are the best skills in India. Enterprenurship skills is not only the managerial skills , it require knowledge, passion, hardwork, patience, courage, and RISK TAKING CAPABLITY (RISK TAKING CAPABLITIES ARE MUCH MORE IN IITs and IIMs as compared to ICAI members)

Apart from risk taking capabities, I think we have every skills to become a successful enterpreneur.

The problem is we rerely think outside our boundries. We rearely think about taking risk. We rarely think to do something which is very exciting.

Corporate job is always challenging and exciting, but enterprenurship is much more than it.

Prakash

Buddy, Review your posts

In first post you said CA can't be Successful Entreprenuer

Second Post you are saying CA can be a entreprenuer, he has that knowledge, this knowledge, that fellow become entreprenuer, etc etc

What I said, becoming like Tata, Birla need not require CA qualification, it depends on that particular Individual. Its within you man, if you really working hard for it you can be

For those so called Finalcial Knowledge, Software skills, etc etc, you can employ others man

One more simple question, Analize how many passouts from IIMs each year, How many become successful entreprenuer

For more details read this book

"Connect the Dots"  by Rashmi Bansal

You can find 20 successful stories of Guys without Even Education

It all about Perception buddy, everybody has their own views, there is nothing wrong in it

you view amy be right for few cases, mine for others

Nothing to hurt you man, take it lite;)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags