Why B.Com. ?

Page no : 2

mukesh jain (articles) (29 Points)
Replied 22 June 2012

b.com is salt without such everything like as fast

mukesh jain (articles) (29 Points)
Replied 22 June 2012

b.com is salt without such everything like as fast

SHIKHA SONI (CA FINAL & CS PROFESSIONAL)   (576 Points)
Replied 22 June 2012

if we  do bcom seriously  it will surely help in ca, cs  professional courses 

Anshul Mittal (Freelancing) (741 Points)
Replied 22 June 2012

@ Nice line Mukesh,,,,yes

Monith Agarwal (MR.) (117 Points)
Replied 22 June 2012

i would stand with anshual

Lakshmi Parasuram (1) (263 Points)
Replied 22 June 2012

Hi Friends,

plz tell me whether  IGNOU B. Com (A&F) is worth studying? Is it recognized as a qualification for writing Bank exams or such other exams? I think B.Com is a safety net for CA students.

Sonal Jain (Article) (24 Points)
Replied 22 June 2012

I completed my B.com. with CA. Its not for to collect degrees but the reason is that to secure my future and connect one more way that is Govenment Jobs. 

For Government jobs graduation must

So it is the reason for complete B.Com.

Anita Sethia ( CS ) (150 Points)
Replied 22 June 2012

BCOM IS A DEGREE OF COMPLITION OF ACADEMIC EDCATUATION   IT IS VERY HELPFUL IN BUNCH OF YOUR DEGREES,   PLEASE DONT NEGLECT BCOM IT ALWAYS INCREASE KNOWLEDGE 

PARTH SONI (article) (23 Points)
Replied 22 June 2012

Bcom is creating the base of our knowledge.when we have so doing but it provides the the amount of security on a part of career.so has to the requirnment of Bcom is not there.but it have wide area.we have to not underestimate that.it have its own importance.In some universities the rating of degree is lesser as compare to other university.

Rahul sarna (Student) (57 Points)
Replied 23 June 2012

Same here please tell whether the degree given by IGNOU  , of BCom (A&F) is at par with the degree given by the school of open learning (DU) in terms of acceptibility and recognition.

I dont want to compare the 2 in terms of syllabus or prestige or value because i think a CA degree is enough for all this .

I went and askd IGNOU , they said since IGNOU is recognised by UGC (University Grants Commission) , the degree issued will be at par with the degrees given by any other college .

Please help and guide will the degree be accepted in foriegn unis like singapore finance courses or if i wana do CFA ?

Ashish Ku Pradhan (CS Trainee) (55 Points)
Replied 23 June 2012

if u study properly B.COM will covers the CA CWA CS course. how can it be a wasting of time. all competitive JOB needs Bachlor degree.

Ritika (STUDENT) (266 Points)
Replied 23 June 2012

i agree wid all the above ..it acts as a security and moreover it provides u satisfaction that atleat ur doing smthing 

m doing b.com hons with CA ..and CA is very uncertain in terms of time span u will take to cmplete it..could nt pass my ipcc in 2 attempts and at that point of tym b.com hons came to my rescue..i was a little satisfied that atleast m nt wasting my tym.. graduation is going side by side!

soo it really helps!

C.A SUVAJIT SAHU (CA ( In Practice )) (708 Points)
Replied 23 June 2012

Originally posted by : Anshul Mittal

In this competitive and fast moving situation,, B.com. helps a lot,,,,,,

it allows you to give many competitive exams,, like, RBI andother banks,, IAS, etc.,,,

B.com. is not a waste if you study it seriously, it covers nearly all topics of CA( CPT, IPCC and few of Final) course,,

if you have few other Degrees or Certificates, it helps in raising your pay as well Promotion chances,

else it depends on you -- What you want to do after CA and what you think to do in future...

This is just my point of view...

CA PRAVEEN SINGH (MANAGER ACCOUNTS) (2277 Points)
Replied 23 June 2012

now pass cpt no need B.com...

Jatin Singh Negi (Country Analyst ) (505 Points)
Replied 23 June 2012

Go for B COm for Sure, its helpful.

Be it that you are going to complete the CA Soon or not.

Company's are asking for a Commerce graduate with CA Degree.

Also if you are about to clear the CA, then dont do Bcom, just go for MCom directly.

Doing BCOm is not an alternative, its a support to a CA Degree as well.

I myself is also not a Bcom, but recommend strongly to all Ipcc students to do Bcom together with CA.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: