Hello Frnds
I want ur genuine review about Farooq sir's Classes & also tell that who's the best teacher for IDT among Farooq sir , DG sir & Rajkumar Sir
Thanks in Advance
hey!!!!
I HAVE STUDIED FROM DG SIR AND HE IS GREAT TEACHER AS PER MY OPINION....
IF U DON'T HAVE MONEY CONSTRAINTS GO DEFINETLY FOR DG SIR FOR CONCEPTUAL CLARITY.... ![]()
INFACT HE IS NOW ON SATTELLITE ALSO AT A FEES APPROX 17K...
FOR OTHER TEACHERS EG:- RAJKUMAR SIR,, I HAVE NOT GOT GOOD RESPONSE ...
DON'T KNOW ABOUT FAROOQ SIR BUT I SUGGEST U SHOULD GO WITH DG SIR....
go for RAJKUMAR SIR FOR GOOD MARKS.
REFER ONLY TAYAL SIR NOTES AND IT IS ENOUGH TO GET MORE THAN 70 MARKS.
I HAV BUY TAYAL SIR NOTES FRO LAST ATTEMPT IN RS. 2000 AND READ ONLY 3 TIMES AND GETS 74 MARKS.
DNT TAKE CLASSES UNLESS U REALLY NEED.
THANKS.
DG - If you insist on studying face-to-face only, then go for DG. He is highly recommended.
RajKumar - If you are open to doing a satellite class, go for RajKumar. ETEN centres are very comfortable and you will save a lot of travel-time. Rajkumar Sir is very thorough and clear.
Farooq - Use him if you need to recap the course in a short capsule before any attempt. He is not recommended for full regular course.
Seriously, its Farooq haque sir.
he is magic.
From where I can get Tayal sir notes.
Abhishek .... Magic in the sense ??
Rajkumar sir is too good..
alternate day schedule of e10CA gives u tym 2 revise the portion taught is previous class !!!
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm
Hyderabad
CA Inter
View Details
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals