WHO CLAIMS TO BE A RANKHOLDER IN PCE JUNE2009??

I expected more in Auditing..................

Atleast an Exemption

I think I did my best here

 

congrats Sahil....!!!!!!!!!

I was too expecting more in Cost FM, I too thought I'll get exemption, but I just got 42 marks......

Professional Competence Examination Results


ROLL Number
20304  *Check Merit
Name
K KRITHIKA
Group I
Advanced Accounting
068
Auditing and Assurance
076
Law Ethics and Communication
058
Total
202
Result
PASS
Group II
Cost Accounting & Financial Management
052
Taxation
050
Information Technology and Strategic Management
047
Total
149
Result
PASS
Grand Total
351<

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details