Who am i? i am a champion (a master dose for inspiration)

CA Rajesh Pabari (Chartered Accountant) (1975 Points)

26 April 2014  

Write on a piece of paper, “Who am I? I am a champion” and keep it on your desk or paste it on the wall. This will fire you up. Charge you for the whole day. It can charge you up for the whole life.

Modified Speech of Football Coach giving speech to a Champion Team Before Football Match:

Today, I am honored to tell you something about how to become a champion, am more honored to take you onto the field of life’s battle. There is another honor, that I want you to realize an answer to a simple question,

WHO AM I ? I'M A CHAMPION !

That's right, and I need you to remember this “All throughout my life, I will conquer what has not been conquered by many; defeat will not be in my creed. I will believe what others have doubted. I will always endeavor the prestige, honor, and respect of my family and nation. I have trained my mind and my body will follow.

I will acknowledge the fact that circumstances will not always give me all things that I need to win, but I will never surrender. Weakness will not be in my heart. I will look to my people, to my parents who have brought me into this world and those, to the teachers who have trained me, to my friends who have helped me and I will draw strength from them.

I will gladly go out into the field of life, and I will move, defend and do everything that I can do, and I will reach my field of battle by any means that are available to me. And when I get there, I will arrive violently. I will rip apart and throw away the weaknesses from inside because my weaknesses cannot stop me.

WHO AM I ? I'M A CHAMPION!

To my side, I have My Army, an army that has been with me through my ups and downs, through their sacrifice, blood, sweat and tears. Never will I let them fall. Never will I let them down and I will never leave a weakness behind, because life does not know my heart.

No one can deny me, no one can defy me, and no one will tell me who and what I am and what I can be. My belief will change my world, it has moved continents and countries, and put man on the moon, and I will carry myself through this battle. It’s nothing in front of my beliefs and my courageous heart.

‘Defeat’, ‘Failure’, ‘Weakness’ those are not my words, I don't understand those definitions, I don't understand when things go wrong, I don't understand mistakes, but I do understand this: I understand victory, and I understand never surrendering. No matter how bad things go, my heart and my mind will carry my body when my limbs are too weak.

Today will be that day, not tomorrow, not next week, but right now, right here, in your house, and in your home. I will fight this battle and show the world.

History will remember me, and I will not have to worry about him being kind. I will define myself. I will write my own praises. And no one will tell me what I can and cannot be. I will never go home, not without giving everything I have got.

COZ

Write on a piece of paper, “Who am I? I am a champion”. Or take a print out of this and put it in your table. Read whenever you feel low. It will charge you up. All the best for whatever endeavor you are making in life. Whether its exams, family problems, health problems, or anything else.

Also being uploaded to students’ blog, https://journeyofca.blogspot.in  

Modified from Speech of Football Coach to his Champion Team Before Football(Rugby) Match.