Who am i? i am a champion!

 

Who am I? I AM A CHAMPION!

 

No one will deny me, no one will define me

And no one will tell me who and what I am and can be

Belief will change my world

It has moved continents, it has moved countries, it has put men on the moon

And it will carry me through this battle

Who am I? I AM A CHAMPION!

 

Defeat, retreat: those are not in my words

I dont understand those definitions

I dont understand when things go wrong

I dont understand mistakes

But I do understand this:

I understand victory,

And I understand never surrendering

No matter how bad things go, my heart and my mind will carry my body through limits and weakness

Who am I? I AM A CHAMPION!

 

Today will be that day

Not tomorrow, not next week, but right now, right here

In your house and in your homes

Who am I? I AM A CHAMPION!

 

History will remember me

I will not let worrying affect my cause

I will define myself

I will write my own pages

And no one will tell me what I cannot be

I will never give up

Not until Ive given everything I got

Because who am I? I AM A CHAMPION!

Who am I? I AM A CHAMPION!

Who am I? I AM A CHAMPION!

 

Replies (2)

Great Lines........

Really Great Liness!!!

 

For video see this link

 

Thanks//VaibhavJ

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details