ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Which university is best for distance learning mba program?

Calvin Brave (manager) (237 Points)

03 May 2012  

Hello all,

I am a working professional in one of the leading IT company. I am a computer graduate. Now I want to do MBA from distance learning. Could anyone suggest me that for which university should I go?

Thanks a lot.
Calvin

www.ffe.org

8 Replies

vaidya (asst. manager) (43 Points)
Replied 08 May 2012

Hi,

the university which is worth doing MBA is from WLCI college, mumbai.

Tauseef Alam (CEO) (25 Points)
Replied 28 November 2012

Hi Calvin

As you've mentioned that you're working for an IT company but haven't mentioned which mba specialization you would like to go for.

If you wish to do your mba with an IT specialization , IMT Ghaziabad would be the right choice for you. The institute has been ranked as no. 1 institute by various organizations.

You can also visit mbafrog.com for more information about distance learning mba courses.

Regards

Tauseef Alam

Shreya92 (Student MBA) (50 Points)
Replied 01 October 2013

you can check out  MBA Amity university.

Its the best college overall.

Narutosumo (Student CMA) (25 Points)
Replied 02 October 2013

London Management Academy is one of the greatest MBA school in Hyderabad, India. Head to this site for more mba in hyderabad

Shreya92 (Student MBA) (50 Points)
Replied 10 October 2013

MBA in particular specialization is on the basis of your interest.

it depends what field you want to make your career in and get deep and detailed knowledge about that particular field.

For making career in a specific field one has to get interest in that topic and aim to achieve and set their own goals in the terms of career.

FOR more information related to the Amity university and different specialization visit : https://www.ricssbe.org

CA Saurabh Anokhchand Jain (Chartered Accountant) (979 Points)
Replied 14 January 2014

Sybiosis will be grt option for you....

Also you can go With Sikkim Manipal University..

Isha Singh (Others) (37 Points)
Replied 01 March 2014

For Distance learning MBA programs you can opt for Jaro Education who provides this distance MBA programs in collaboration with Bharthair University. You can check jaro.in for more information.

Prajakta (Ex-student) (24 Points)
Replied 06 March 2014

I would suggest you to consider Eins Education (einsedu.in). Einsedu offers Welingkar distance MBA from Welingkar institute of management in online MBA mode. You get your lectures lined up on YouTube channel and also Online MBA gives you flexibility and freedom of studying.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register