Which type of work is in Article ship????

Mansi (CA (Final), B.com) (939 Points)

20 July 2011  

hi.. to all :)

Friends  i just wanted to know which type of work we can learn during the articleship period , actually my articleship is going on and its around 6 months ... but i have not learn /understand audit work and all... 

bcoz my sir is only giving me accounting work aur some return work ... they does not allow me to go for audits even other articlship has been going on audits .bcoz of my past experience . i have talked wid my sir many times for this partial   behaviour .. but all the tym he said no... he just only told me that u know tally vary well just do only accounting work ... i am doing Ca i, i want to become a Chartered Accountant not an Accountant only ..... i have been register for a articlship from feb 2011 in a small firm ...

on that time i think and i have listen form many people thaT SMALL FIRMS IS GUD for Ca students , where you understand and learn many things ... but this was not true in realty .... please help me out from this matter ....:(

I request you to all CCI mambers please give me 2 min from your valuable tym to sort me out from this matter :D

Thanks in Advance

Mansi Batra