which test series to opt for CA Final - second group

hey

could you please weigh in on which test series is best for CA Final second group?
CA test series or GM test series

thankyou in advance!
Replies (7)
CA test series i would prefer....pls see your inbox
my frwnd suggested gm test series

You need to just try Empires Academy at once. I cleared my attempt in may 19 after 5 attempts. i have my personal experience with empires academy.  

ca test series is good as per my personal experience

I had tried both and refer you catestseries without any doubt

Really good experience with Empires Academy. Guidance provided at every step. Well equipped way of testing with knowledgeable checkers and mentors. They always answer the doubts and queries on time. Overall a nice and fruitful experience that is totally worth the money.

I had great experience with Empires academy test series. Its worth it for me. I cleared my ipcc both groups which i am trying for around 3 years.

So, I will preferring to go for Empires academy test series.


 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details