CCI Online Learning
50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Which itr to file

neha (Others)     30 September 2020

 9 likes  268 points

| My Other Post

so a salaried person co-owns a flat in city but stays rented as rented is closer to work such case since owning a flat which itr to file?


a person co-owns a flat and stays in it then which itr to file, retired or senior person.


Sagar Patel (Tax and Business Consultant)     07 October 2020

Sagar Patel
Tax and Business Consultant 
 984 likes  11086 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Form ITR 1 only for Salaried Person.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Popular Discussion

view more »

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x