Which ITR can I take?

Hi, friends please let me knows that I am getting the commision from a company against rendering my service, please note I am getting Commision then which ITR form is suitable for me and in which head should I file my return.

Replies (13)
Originally posted by :Ritesh Kumar Agarwal
" Hi, friends please let me knows that I am getting the commision from a company against rendering my service, please note I am getting Commision then which ITR form is suitable for me and in which head should I file my return. "

   return should be filed in itr 4 under the head pgbp

itr 4....................

 

You can show the same income as your income from business or profession and hence fill ITR 4. the good part of this income is that you can claim all the expenditures eg. travelling, conveyance, business promotion etc as expenditure against your income.

ITR 4

ITR 4

Dear Frien,

Even though you are gettingcommission, in general it is classified under profession. hence ITR 4 should be used and accordingly you can clim reasonable expenses.

it4

Hello...

 

U have to fill ITR 4 and your income will be shown  under the head "Income from Business and Profession"...

Ritesh,

You have got enough. ITR-4

 

 ITR-4

Where we have to file E-file IT Return  i.,e ITR 4 ,any IT Return software is there?

We have small business about 8lakh Turnover , i have to file IT Return -ITR4

basicaly i have started business in Mumbai, my PAN No.ITR are submitted in ITR in Mumbai,

Now i have shiftted in Pune ,along my business ,Now

where I want file e-IT Return and How?

 

Basavaraj

 

 

if u show your income as other sorces then file itr-2

and if u wont to show as business income then file itr-4

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details