Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohd. Nadeem Khan (AAO)     14 August 2021

Which ITR..?

for salary income and income from capital gains...

which ITR need to be filed....?

 2 Replies

prasad Nilugal

prasad Nilugal   14 August 2021

You can file ITR 2 .
1 Like
Sivaramaraju G

Sivaramaraju G (Learner)     14 August 2021

You can go with ITR 2

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags