Covid19 Alert : Keep Social distance and utilize your time by joining CA CS CMA online classes at 30% disc Coupon: SAFE30 Call : 1800-3000-0505

Which it return form to be filed?

Avneesh Mishra (CS Trainee)     12 June 2015

Avneesh Mishra
CS Trainee 
 14 likes  502 points

| My Other Post

Dear Members!

Which IT Return form to be filed to claim for the TDS refund where in the income is an Honorarium income and is well within the permissible limit i.e. 2.5 Lacs.

Kindly Advise Please??




Nikhil Kaushik (Co-founder @ Graviky)     12 June 2015

Nikhil Kaushik
Co-founder @ Graviky 
 3736 likes  83956 points

View Profile | My Other Post

kindly file ITR-4...............

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »