Which is good?? oral or postal?

hi hello everybody...i am prasanna...i completed my intermediate and now i want to persue icwa so called icai...i am very much confused with this course..i contacted to nearby coaching center for this course..he said me this is oral..u can register here for ur foundation course and take coaching outside..is this wat it mean an oral course???.

.then postal means they will teach the subject ah am i right???

and also tell me which is better one oral or postal.....???

plz make me clear my seniors... plzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT

Hai Prasanna..!!!

Go for postal registration.

But, you have to clear some test papers to be eligible for the exams.

After registration, join in any coaching institute where you will get good training for passing that exams.

Total likes : 1 times

(Guest)

Did you mean, you went to ICWA institute's office??, If oral coaching is not available at that office, they cannot ask you to register for Oral coaching,

I think better you go to  postal coaching,  institute will provide you studymaterial, testpapers, and you need to send answered papers to Regional council, once you get coaching completion certificate, you can write foundation exams..

oh my god....wat is this...i am not getting the diff betn postal and oral..

in my place i have oral..

plz tell me clearly....

tell the advantages and disadvantages of both

(Guest)

postal coaching means, its like correspondence course, means study from home, you dont need to attend classes, there is no question of having postal coaching at your place.as your communication will be directly with Regional offices of institute., If I am not wrong, you must be from south, as you said Intermediate for 10+2, If this is correct, then you need to send application to SIRC, chennai, and for application and fees, contact your nearby icwa office.. If you are from other part of India, Check icwai.org, to which regional office you belong..

yup i am from south...

oh tanks aa lot 

i got it 

can i submit my application at the nearby chapter???? 

(Guest)

and advantages and disadvantages... depends on you, if you are able to attend classes regularly, go for oral coaching offered by CWA institute not by private institutions, and if you are working, and cannot attend classes, or ifyou dont have oral coaching facility at your place, go for postal, you can study at home..,

i heard the news tat postal registration can be done at anytime during the year..is this true??? 

(Guest)

You will get prospectus, application at your nearby chapter office, but you need to send it filled to Chennai, better you confirm it at chapter,

ohh tanks a lot harini..... 

can i have ur yahoo id ?? 

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU