Which is better? Tax or Audit

what should I opt for? Tax or Audit? I am literally extremely confused. I've slight inclination towards audit but there's no concrete reason behind it. Can someone please help me clear out my mind ASAP?
Replies (9)
Whether u r asking for training or practical exposure?? In audit or taxation??
it is about articleship should be done in which field if I go in Big4s
It is totally upon ur interest in that field and in which field u r strong... Better go in Indirect tax GST.. firstly u should do all work... Leter become an expert in particular field
When u hv the knowledge of of all fields like accounting auditing and taxation in ur 3 yr of training... Later when u came in practice or job choose a particular field.. Not now choose particular field in the initial stage... But in big 4 they will trained u only in one depending in ur whole period of training
this is true but since I have to apply in one of the fields so I am really confused for as to what to choose. the options they are giving are: Stat Audit, Rish Advisory & Tax. So, please tell which one should I go for and also Why?
In GST lot of scope is there... U can go for IDT... Otherwise upon ur choice... As per my suggestion choose GST as ur careeer
yes you can choose IDT as career but each field has its own importance and you must have a little knowledge regarding other field so that you can manage case study in a feasible manner and secondly
secondly as said by Mr. divakar interest ll play a very dominant role.
Thank you so much😀

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details