which is best accounting software for gst

can I use tally 7.2 for accounting in gst?
Replies (8)

tally will introduce gst in their software but it will be for tally erp 9

I don't want to purchase tally 9. I have tally 7.2 and I have used that till now...
so please tell me can i use it for gst also?

if you want to print ur bill from tally- then u cannot

in erp 9 u can export your data to excel, but if u use tally 7.2 you would have to make bill in another software,accounting entry in tally erp, and prepare return in excel....so 7.2 i would nt recommend tally 7.2

 

Jaguar
I don't want to print bill....I will do manual billing
I suggest to use Tally ERP 9 realis 6.0.3 for full GST future
I would suggest going with the tax-base GST software developed by the Sinewave. They have more than 30 years of experience in developing the best accounting software. Most of the CA's & companies in India are using GST software developed by them. Check their website, you can download the free trial version, use it & then decide which one to choose.

Please have a look at: https://www.paitsystems.com/smart-pro-erp.H T M L

PAIT BIZ-Retail Software for retail shop,Billing software,hardware
amc,POS in pune

PAIT Biz a retail software company in Pune providing software to
manage your retail business with retail billing software,Retail pos in
pune,Billing software for retail shop,Retail shop software,hardware
amc,computer repair services,pos software in pune
https://paitsystems.com

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details