If you want to do the International Reporting Standard (IFRS) Mater Class then go with Enrst and Young. It’s a Big Four Accounting Firm. I also did the same program from Enrst and Young.
- 80 hours of face-to- Face interactive classroom training (16 sessions of five hours each for participants from “Rest of India” joining through the “live online mode”)
- Comprehensive study material from BECKER Professional Education – Gold Approved Learning Partners – Content.
- Comprehensive question bank with solutions from BECKER Professional Education – Gold Approved Learning Partners.
- EY Presentations.
- Monitoring Tests.
- Mock Test.
- Access to EY Learning Management System (LMS).
- EY will award “Certificate of Participation”
On completion of the program, each participant will received a One-Year access to EY LMS, including videos, presentations, illustrative disclosures, illustrative financial statements, difference between GAAPs such as IND-AS and AS, IFRS and AS, IFRS and USGAAP, query management through “Ask EY” and MCQs.
The good thing which I found in E&Y is they don't hire the trainers all the faculties are Senior Professionals of E&Y with extensive training experience will be the presenters who belongs to Managers and Directors.
You can contact to Syed for furthers quries.
syed.ali @ henryharvin.in