which institute is best for doing certification in IFRS

please friends just me which institution is best for doing IFRS

please mail me at rejeswari.ca @ gmail.com

Consolidation and IndAS Application

email id given here is not correct. pls give the correct id.

ACCA

Originally posted by : RAJA RAJESWARI BOMMU

please friends just me which institution is best for doing IFRS

please mail me at rejeswari.ca @ gmail.com

I will suggest you to go for PIRON Education - They are ACCA Gold Approved learning partner in India and offering IFRS Diploma Course.

Visit their website : http://www.psbfglobal.com | http://www.pironeducation.com

You can also try out the Diploma course of ACCA London. One of my friends has done it and found it very learning and practical. This diploma is globally recognised. Training is also imparted for this programme by some institutes in India. My friend did it through ConsultIFRS who are ACCA gold partner in India for this Diploma course. They do this in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Pune. Some Big4 firm also does that, I guess.

hello friends, please give me details of IFRS training which is started in march, April, May 2012.

kindly send the details to my mail id -- caphaarthu @ gmail.com (or) kingsaradhi @ yahoo.co.in

Hello Friends,

Please send me details of IFRS training which will start after mid of 2014.

My e-mail ID syed.majid1 @ gmail.com

hello friends, please give me details of IFRS training which is started in march, April, May 2012. kindly send the details to my mail id -- caphaarthu @ gmail.com (or) kingsaradhi @ yahoo.co.in

Read more at: /forum/which-institute-is-best-for-doing-certification-in-ifrs-99886.asp#.UlDHa1Nmxzs

Hi friends

Please send me the full details of ifrs training

Mail id: preethikamadhu @ gmail.com

Businessman

If you want to do the International Reporting Standard (IFRS) Mater Class then go with Enrst and Young. It’s a Big Four Accounting Firm. I also did the same program from Enrst and Young.

It's a-

• 80 hours of face-to- Face interactive classroom training (16 sessions of five hours each for participants from “Rest of India” joining through the “live online mode”)
  • Comprehensive study material from BECKER Professional Education – Gold Approved Learning Partners – Content.
  • Comprehensive question bank with solutions from BECKER Professional Education – Gold Approved Learning Partners.
  • EY Presentations.
  • Monitoring Tests.
  • Mock Test.
  • Access to EY Learning Management System (LMS).
  • EY will award “Certificate of Participation”

On completion of the program, each participant will received a One-Year access to EY LMS, including videos, presentations, illustrative disclosures, illustrative financial statements, difference between GAAPs such as IND-AS and AS, IFRS and AS, IFRS and USGAAP, query management through “Ask EY” and MCQs.

The good thing which I found in E&Y is they don't hire the trainers all the faculties are Senior Professionals of E&Y with extensive training experience will be the presenters who belongs to Managers and Directors.

You can contact to Syed for furthers quries.

syed.ali @ henryharvin.in 
(+91) 9718006114

Sr Accountant at JWY

Be prepared to deal with IFRS EY is pleased to announce the 10th Edition of its IFRS Course to prepare you to deal with the complex requirements of IFRS EY IFRS Course Covering the syllabus of ACCA’s Diploma in IFRS

How to register? Contact us on the below mentioned details.

Asif Chowgule

Mobile: +91 99200 40333

Email id - Asif.Chowgule @ in.ey.com

To know more about the course, visit the below link

http://www.ey.com/in/en/issues/ifrs/ey-diploma-in-ifrs-by-acca

Hi All, I'm based in Singapore would like to inquiry about ACCA diploma IFRS course. Which study material I should refer and how can I access to that Study material,

Is becker professional book available online ?

Thanks in advance

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU