Which course is better new or old

Hello everyone,

I left ca final 7 years ago due to personal reasons; I never appeared for final exams. Now I want to continue my course and since a lot has changed. I have already applied for revalidation of my registration number.

I want to appear in may 2018 exams. I am working in SBI as clerk and I am planning to go on medical leave for study from February.

Please take a moment to guide me which course is better for me. I have completed article-ship back then.

I am told that I can't take the old course and have to take new course only. Also I have to attend some training like gmcs( can't recall the name).

Thanks and regards,

Prabhat Kumar

Replies (2)
obviously new friend..
thanks

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details