ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Which book to choose to practice practical questions?

Archit (Chartered Accountant) (60 Points)

17 August 2015  

Which book to choose between V.K Singhania , Bangar , Practice Manual to practice problems/illustrations. I am already using VG sir's summary book for concepts.

2 Replies

(Guest)

use only practice manual for practical problems. if u analyse may 15 or nov 14 paper u can easily find out that, the adjustments asked in practical questions in DT are taken from various practical problems solved in PM only. same problem may not repeate but adjustments are repeated from PM.

By the way please tell me how is VG sir's summary module. Does it contain deduction provisions along with the deduction amount and all other concepts. overall how is the  book? I purchased T.N Manoharan's summary book, but its really a waste product, nothing given except heading and section number.

Please give ur reply on VG sir summary module.

Archit (Chartered Accountant) (60 Points)
Replied 21 August 2015

I used practice manual in my previous attempts but didnt found that helpful to be honest. So I have purchased Bangar this time. Though more or less questions would be the same as PM.

I find VG Sir's summary book pretty helpful and to the point specially for last time revision but cant compare with other books since haven't used them. And yes as far as deductions are concerned they are explained really well.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags