Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003


Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pritpal singh (Student CA Final )     31 July 2013

Whether possible to to file itr for assessment year 2011-12

whether it is possible to file itr for assessment year 2011-12 having a refund amount?



 2 Replies

CA. Kunal Lakhotia

CA. Kunal Lakhotia (ACA)     31 July 2013

possible, but penalty will be levied of 5000 by AO. 

Dipjyoti Majumdar

Dipjyoti Majumdar (CA in service & CS. dipmaj@ rediffmail.com )     31 July 2013

You need to apply to CBDT under section 119 for condonation of delay with proper reasons. How, in such cases, online returns are filed -- it is  agrey area. May be through physical mode.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags