ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

whether 15 months or 18 months

abhilasha taparia (Chartered Accountant) (97 Points)

10 June 2008  

hi..!

i would like to know whether i should complete 15 months or 18 months' training before PCC exams or after it...

and how many leaves are granted throughout this period..

8 Replies

PRANAV MISHRA (CA Final student) (573 Points)
Replied 11 June 2008

Hi Abhilasha U are required to complete 18 months of training and get it certified by ur principal to appear for PCC exams REGARDS

Nitesh Jain (CA Final Student & Manager(Accounts & Taxation))   (91 Points)
Replied 11 June 2008

Abhilasha,

You have to complete 18 months training before the date of Examination. The language is written as "an articled assistant should complete 15 months training 3 months prior to date of examination". It means 18 months prior to the date of examination.

(Guest)

Dear

can yo please about your comment to me as early as possible, given in ca club india regarding the articleship training that we have to complete 15 months training or the 18 months training before examination date or the date on which the examination form has to be deposited for the same.

Regards

Ankit Kr. Garg

Priyanka Kala (Student CA & CS) (1397 Points)
Replied 11 June 2008

Ya u have to go for 18 months only..It is mandatory. So plz go for 18 months only.

Athul (Student / Article Assistant)   (71 Points)
Replied 12 June 2008

Dear Abhilasha...

It was a good doubt regarding the completion of Articleship... But it is to be noted that you must have completed 15 months of Article training prior to 3 months from the date of examination.. That is.. You have to complete atleast 15 months of article training to send your examination application form... Moreover.. In the above said application form the employer should certify that you have completed 15 months of article training...

abhilasha taparia (Chartered Accountant) (97 Points)
Replied 14 June 2008

hi everyone..!

Further i would like to know that the certificate that we will get (for articleship) prior to PCC exams should mention 15 months' or 18 months' training. That would clear my doubts more clearly...

PRANAV MISHRA (CA Final student) (573 Points)
Replied 18 June 2008

Not  only the principal will certify that u have completed 15 months of training but also that u are still serving him and not left.

PC-www.bharadwajinstitute.com (Professor) (1054 Points)
Replied 23 June 2008

in TOTAL 18 months

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register