where to write Challan Identification Number (CIN) in return form. I could not find a box in return form to write CIN. I am trying file return online. 
where to write Challan Identification Number (CIN) in return form. I could not find a box in return form to write CIN. I am trying file return online. 
Fill the Challan No for Self Assessment as well as Advance Tax
for details please specify which ITR Form you are trying
ITR4S. I did not find any row to write CIN
|
Schedule IT |
Details of Advance Tax and Self Assessment Tax Payments of Income-tax |
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
TAX PAYMENTS |
Sl No |
BSR Code |
Date of Deposit (DD/MM/YYYY) |
Serial Number of Challan |
Amount (Rs) |
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
i |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
ii |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
iii |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
iv |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
v |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
NOTE ► |
Enter the totals of Advance tax and Self Assessment tax in Sl No.11a & 11d of Part B-TTI |
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Dear in Schedule IT there is column available in the name of Challan No.
you need to fill up the CIN in that Column. Require any further clarification, please ask
Where to write CIN, i could not find column when filling ITR I Online
Plz do needful
Where to write CIN, i could not find column when filling ITR I Online
Plz tell me thanks
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant
Bengaluru
CA Foundation
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant
Pune
B.Com
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals