Where to find certified copies??no mail received

icai website shows certified copies status as hosted but no mail received.

Checked spam folder also but no mail in it.

where can i find certified copies?

please help

its urgent
 

Replies (6)

call to the institute

 

I also face same problem.For that I wrote letter to icai before 10 days. but no reply was received till today
help line not attending calls, e-sahaayatha site is down... no reply for mail from helpline.. what are we students supposed to do

I haven't received any mail either. Wrote to the institute on the given email address but no reply as yet. Please update if someone has received the mail going through the same process.

Thanks

Friends, any update regarding certified copies????

I have also not recieved my certified copies since 2 months and my attempt is also near what should I do ? I had written mails also and raised tickets also on SSP 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details