Where to enter u/s 10 and 16 deduction on itr1 form

I am trying to fill IT returns using ITR1 form downloaded from the gov site. But there are no heads to enter U/S 10 and 16 deduction on the ITR1 form.

Please guide as I am filling online for the first time using ITR1 form.

Replies (3)

You have to enter GTI (Gross total income) i.e. income after deduction of u/s 10, you can check figures from form16.

Originally posted by : Gaurav Aggarwal

You have to enter GTI (Gross total income) i.e. income after deduction of u/s 10, you can check figures from form16.

Thanks Gaurav. 

I also have a form 16A. Is it ok if I fill ITR1 or do I have to fill ITR2?

Yes, ITR1

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details