When should I order books?

Hi
I'm a CA student through direct entry mode , I will be eligible to give IPCC in may 2022 but I have already got my NRO so my query is when should I order books for my may 2022 attempt, will it be okay if I order now ? & if I can order books now ,will I be covered in new course or old course?
Replies (4)
Quick Summary
A CA student preparing for the IPCC May 2022 exams, eligible via direct entry, is asking for advice on when to order their study books. They want to know if ordering now is appropriate and if the books will align with the new or old syllabus. The consensus is to order books now, as they will be covered under the new syllabus.

New syllabus
Yes order books now and you're eligible for new course
Okay thank you
Your welcome

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details