What to do plz help.

Friends I have completed my second group exams of FINAL Nov 17.
I have cleared my first group.

I am passionate to teach professional courses like CA CWA CMA

I HAVE A PASSION IN COACHING.


What should i do?
Join somewhere as a faculty or start own?
Replies (4)
you should go with ur passion
I am waiting for results
Join somewhere as faculty and gaining experience first, then start your own classes
Thanks komal... But i am concerned about opportunities.. Nobody is ready without experience.. A re kaha se laaega experience yar tum mauka to do

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details